My name is Obadiah and I am seventeen years old. NSTAHE stands for "No Such Thing as Happy Endings," the name of a book I am writing. I am a Sherlockian, Whovian, Potterhead
(Ravenclaw), and, obviously, a Supernatural fan! ......................................................................................................................... Summary of No Such thing as Happy Endings:Modern teenager Aaron Chance keeps to himself, hardly opening up to even his best friend, who he lives with. He avoids drugs and alcohol, but doesn't have anything to take the pain of his past away. Abusive parents, long nights of prostitution from his mother and drunk ramblings of his father. His life, however, is turned around when he meets the new girl: Hannah Pond. This story follows Aaron and how Hannah brings him up, and leads him to his eventual and inevitable fall.
If they show sports events at bars why don’t they show tv shows?
someone should get to making a fandom bar.
no but can you imagine? fandom themed drinks, tv show maraton nights, discount to cosplayers, and special season finale events.WHY ISNT THIS A THING??!!
- 0: Height
- 1: Virgin?
- 2: Shoe size
- 3: Do you smoke?
- 4: Do you drink?
- 5: Do you take drugs?
- 6: Age you get mistaken for
- 7: Have tattoos?
- 8: Want any tattoos?
- 9: Got any piercings?
- 10: Want any piercings?
- 11: Best friend?
- 12: Relationship status
- 13: Biggest turn ons
- 14: Biggest turn offs
- 15: Favorite movie
- 16: I’ll love you if
- 17: Someone you miss
- 18: Most traumatic experience
- 19: A fact about your personality
- 20: What I hate most about myself
- 21: What I love most about myself
- 22: What I want to be when I get older
- 23: My relationship with my sibling(s)
- 24: My relationship with my parent(s)
- 25: My idea of a perfect date
- 26: My biggest pet peeves
- 27: A description of the girl/boy I like
- 28: A description of the person I dislike the most
- 29: A reason I’ve lied to a friend
- 30: What I hate the most about work/school
- 31: What your last text message says
- 32: What words upset me the most
- 33: What words make me feel the best about myself
- 34: What I find attractive in women
- 35: What I find attractive in men
- 36: Where I would like to live
- 37: One of my insecurities
- 38: My childhood career choice
- 39: My favorite ice cream flavor
- 40: Who wish I could be
- 41: Where I want to be right now
- 42: The last thing I ate
- 43: Sexiest person that comes to my mind immediately
- 44: A random fact about anything
- 45. Selfie
Client: Do you do lemonade?
Me: Do we do… lemonade?
Client: Yes, I was told you do that here.
Me: I’m sorry, this is a graphics and print shop.
Client: I know that. I’m not an idiot.
Me: I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to -
Client: Look If you can’t lemonade these papers for me then I’ll go somewhere else!
Me: Do you mean… laminate?
1. Aries: Separation/detachment.
2. Taurus: Change.
3. Gemini: Being alone.
4. Cancer: Feeling unloved.
5. Leo: Being ignored.
6. Virgo: Disorder.
7. Libra: Anything extremely unbalanced/making a wrong decision that’ll destroy their life.
8. Scorpio: Failure and inadequacy.
9. Sagittarius: Being controlled.
10. Capricorn: Being misunderstood and not being good enough.
11. Aquarius: Being locked in.
12. Pisces: Upsetting others and rejection.
HAHAHAHA oh no it’s right